October 12, 2020
Win and you can choose to travel to one of six amazing destinations*.
COVID-19 has seriously affected the Wellington College budget, and we need the support of the wider WC community so we can maintain our sports programme in 2021. Any funds raised will be distributed directly to the Sports codes involved: Rugby, Cricket, Football, Rowing, Hockey and Basketball.
Three prizes to Win
First Prize – A “luxury weekend for two” at a popular NZ holiday destination, includes airfares, accommodation, some meals & tourist attractions. There are six options to choose from. Total Value $3,600
Second Prize – Dinner for two at Charley Noble Restaurant, Wellington. Total Value $300
Third Prize – Two dozen craft beer from the Fortune Favours brewery. Total Value $200.
For full details of the raffle and the six weekend options available, click here
Purchase your tickets by paying into the Wellington College account 06-0561-0137023-00, and emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org confirming your order and including your name, email address and phone number. We will send you a return email with a scan of your tickets bought. Alternatively you or your son can come into the finance office to purchase tickets directly.
Terms and conditions
Raffle closes 5pm, Friday 13 November, drawn 12pm Tuesday 17 Dec 2020.
1. The selling of raffle tickets commences on Friday 15th October 2020 and closes at 5pm (NZ time) on Friday 13th November 2020 (“Promotion Period”).
2. This raffle is open to New Zealand residents only.
3. Wellington College reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Participants (including an Eligible Participant’s identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any Eligible Participant who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
4. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Eligible Participant, the Promoter reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Eligible Participant.
5. The draw date is 17 November 2020 and will be conducted at Wellington College, Wellington.
6. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The winners will be notified by telephone and email on Wednesday 18th November and prize collection arrangements will be provided to the winners.
8. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to vandalism, power failure, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant regulatory authority) cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or may disqualify at its sole discretion any individual in any way involved in interfering or tampering with the conduct of the promotion.
9. You understand and consent to the Promoter’s collection, use and transfer of your personal information in order to conduct the raffle. By entering the raffle, unless you provide notice of your choice to opt-out, you also agree that the Promoter may transfer, use and disclose your personal information for purposes other than this promotion, including commercial communications in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation. A request to access, update or correct your personal information should be directed to the Promoter.
10. Prize packages including alcohol require proof of age before redemption.