5:45-7:45pm, Wednesday 11 October in the Wellington College Girvan Library
We are pleased to be sharing the details of our “Let’s Talk Parenting” evening with you.
What’s on offer?
- WGC/WC Guidance Counsellors share common problems that arise for secondary school students.
- Parent Evenings Catch-up – key messages from our last three presenters: Kathryn Berkett on the adolescent brain; The Light Project on pornography; Joseph Driessen on‘ how to be the best parent you can be.
- Transition to Secondary School: what should parents expect and how can they support?
- WGC No-phone Policy: why has this changed and what are the benefits?
Please click on the below flyer to register for this session.
- Let's Talk Parenting PDF, 158.2 KB