The Wellington College Parents’ Association is a great way to support students and staff, while enhancing your own experience at Wellington College.
Our aim for 2023 is to support the school and wider community with events, activities, functions, speaker nights, fundraising and the opportunity to meet others.
Here are just a few ways that you can get involved:
- Volunteer time to help at events
- Donate goods and services for fundraising and events, either personally or through a business
- Support WCP with fundraising
- Join the WCP committee and help plan and implement activities
- Assist with connecting WCP and WC to speakers
- Sign up here www.tinyurl.com/WCP23, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on behalf of Libby Carson and Megan Bibby (WCP)